May 4, 2009

like a mango and a lime

This is another totally stalker thing I made. When I'm pressed for ideas to draw, I'll go on Facebook and click through pictures of my friends. The final products usually look better, since I have a bit of an "outline" for reference, so I feel super talented, but also creepy, because it means I'm obsessing over their face without them even knowing. I just feel like, if you're going to study the size of someone's nostrils, they should probably be aware of the fact.

I find myself attracted to orange and green lately, colors I am not usually into. Thoughts? Throw out a guess for who this is?

Also, GRIDS and swine flu are neck and neck kids! Make sure you get your vote in for this extremely important poll!

2 comments:

  1. I likes the draw-er-rings. i voted for grids twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i believe GRIDS was the winner. for the record, what is GRIDS?

    ReplyDelete